Friday, March 15, 2013

Early Dawn

Photo courtesy Erik Thorson 2013
 Ask, and it will be given to you;
seek, and you will find;
knock, and it will be opened to you.
Matthew 7:7 

Dawn came especially early today as I had to get up early to get my duties done for the day. This morning I head out of town for a couple of days at a writer's conference. For me, this rare mini-vacation involves extra work before and after to keep things caught up with our certified family home. For my family, it means closing ranks and taking up the slack while I'm gone.

Thanks, gang, for believing in the message and releasing me to go.

Thankfully, we're all doing well again, although Daniel is just starting to go back to work. If you think of our family, your prayers would be much appreciated.

Have a great weekend, dear friends, and I'll see you here next Tuesday!

No comments: